THE CARTEL FOOD CO. EMOJI DESIGN COMPETITION 2019 - TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Cartel Food Co. Emoji Design Competition allows one Entrant to win a year’s supply of Cartel Food Co. burritos (to the value of $860.). The emoji design will also be included in Cartel Food Co.’s submission to The Unicode Consortium, petitioning the organisation to add a Day of the Dead emoji to the official international emoji keyboard.
HOW TO ENTER
3. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except employees and immediate families of Cartel Food Co., its associated companies and any agencies involved in this promotion.
4. This competition period commences 9:30am on Tuesday, 1 October 2019 and ends 11:59pm on Friday 1 November 2019. Any entries submitted outside this promotion period will be invalid.
5. To enter, Entrants must:
Post on either the Cartel Food Co. Facebook or Instagram account with a design or description of what they think a Day of the Dead emoji should look like. Entries can also be emailed to Cartel Food Co., at .
PRIZES AND CLAIMING PRIZES
7. One winner will be chosen from Entrants that submit their design or description for a Day of the Dead emoji on either the Cartel Food Co., Facebook or Instagram account, or by emailing . Entries will be judged by Cartel Food Co. The judge’s decision is final.
8. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and is not redeemable for cash.
9. A Cartel Food Co. representative will make contact with the winner via Facebook, Instagram or email within seven working days of the end of the competition period. The prize winners’ names will be posted on the Cartel Food Co. Facebook page and Instagram account within one week of the draw date.
10. If Cartel Food Co. does not receive a reply from the winner within one week from the end of the competition period, Cartel Food Co. reserves the right to declare their entry invalid and another entrant’s submission will be selected as the new winner based on the same terms and conditions.
11. By entering, Entrants grant Cartel Food Co. exclusive permission to use their names, emoji design and other information provided as part of the Entry in connection with the Competition and for future promotional and marketing purposes and waive any claims to any royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
12. To the greatest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, consequential loss) as a result of participating in this promotion or using any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter is Cartel Food Co: at business address. Any questions regarding this promotion should be directed to .
15. Cartel Food Co. reserves the right to change or alter the rules/competition at any time.